- To nurture an environment in which the Christian ethos is celebrated in all areas of school life.
- To nurture all children and enable them to achieve their personal and academic potential and to value each child’s contribution.
- To create a friendly and secure learning environment where children and adults work together with fun, enjoyment and enthusiasm,
- To help children discover a sense of awe and wonder of the world in which they live and to develop a concern for its sustainability.
- To offer stimulating, challenging and creative learning experiences, in which provision is made to cater for all pupils’ needs.
- To promote a healthy life-style through a positive attitude to physical and mental activity.
- To maintain a highly performing and effective learning environment.
- To empower our pupils by helping them to manage risk and to meet challenges positively.
- To ensure pupils are taught life skills to enable them to make a positive contribution to society in our continuously changing world.
To create an atmosphere of mutual respect for all by cultivating an appreciation of multi-cultural diversity, preparing children to develop into citizens of the twenty-first century who are tolerant and confident .
These aims underpin the work of the whole school and form the basis for our partnership between staff, pupils, families, governors, community and Church.